Friday, February 6, 2009

Wow.

i am already slacking on this blog. I somehow manage to write for macgames.us everyday but because I am not getting paid for this, I don't write everyday. I should start paying myself to write for this blog. I think another reason is because I still have not picked a specific genre for this blog. I was thinking of a food blog, but I don't eat out nearly enough (too poor) to make a food blog. Maybe a brewery blog, there are tons here in Portland and when I start my travels, it would be fun and useful to remember good/bad places in the world. Hmm, something to think about. I keep hearing about all of these layoffs and how bad the economy is, and that it's only going to get worse. YIKES. I Started watching the HBO seriese Carnivale. I like it a lot and recommend it. Well, I get another week with no work. woohoo. Birthday on the 17th. not to thrilled on that.
trAVis.

No comments:

Post a Comment